States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Plants & Bushes

I got up and picked up as usual. Later I went to Wal-mart and bought some pots and soil, so i could plant the plants that one of the guys here gave me. John, called the bigger plants alligator plants and I'm not sure what these others are so if anyone knows, please let me know.

Then I took a walk and then Gabe went over to fix one of the couples here air conditioner. It was draining the water inside instead of outside. Gabe climbed up and took it apart. The drain pan was full and the drain plug was plugged. While he was already up there and had it apart he cleaned the coils on it as well. Bill and Judy appreciated it and offered to pay him but he refused. Bill is just recovering from a major surgery from his hip to his ankle and need surgery on his neck for his hands and arms.

After showerin and getting cleaned up we headed to the Golden Corral for lunch/dinner. We had a nice lunch/dinner and ate too much! After eating we headed back to the RV where we spent the evening sitting outside and enjoying the wonderful weather.


I took some pictures today, i think these bushes are just gorgeous! I also snapped these pictures.


I also thought this palm tree and fern bush looked so good.






I have no clue what these bushes are called, but i sure do enjoy looking at them. If you know what they are called let me know.



Another great day of enjoying this life style ... The price of living these days is sky rockets but i have to say .... I am still loving this life style as a full-timer !!



We may not move around the country often, but I am enjoying the parts of the country that i am getting to see. What a life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog, those bushes are called Oleanders. My parents had 5 of them in the backyard while I was growing up -- they are nice and make a great privacy bush BUT they are very posionous to humans and dogs if ingested. go to wikipedia and check them out.

Pennie said...

welcome to my blog and i hope you enjoy following me. Thanks for the tip on the bushes, i will remember to keep my dogs away from them when were on our daily walk.

Have a good one