States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Arrival of my Grandson!


My Grandson has arrived! I would like for you all to meet Toby John!! He arrived Monday, April 7th at 5.27 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs 10 ozs & 20.5" long.
Isn't he so adorable. His big sister Hailey is just smitten with her little brother. Of course his mom and dad, uncle Gabe, and Grandma think he is so precious! Welcome to the world Toby. I look forward to spoiling you rotten.
I talked to his parents today and they said he is a good baby. He went to bed at 11 p.m. and didn't wake up until 5.30 a.m. They were thrilled with his sleeping through the night.
I know i am behind on my blog and will try to catch it up tonight or tomorrow, but i just had to post this first. I received this picture today. I can't wait for the many more that his parents are going to send me.
I love you Toby John .. Grandma is looking forward to holding & spoiling you.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Pennie and Lenny,
Congratulations to your new grandson.
He is gorgeous!!!