States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching up on sleep

I slept in today. Yes, i didn't get up until after 10 AM!! I then got up and did the dishes, started a couple loads of laundry. The RV is a wreck. I left it spotless but Gabe just isn't the neatest person in world. He did say he tried to keep the dishes rinsed out. LOL Oh well i love him.

After lunch, i finished cleaning, except for the vacuuming. i hate to vacuum, i bought a little dust buster type vacuum and it just doesn't pick up my hair. I shed worse then the dogs. I seen K-mart has them on sale and i have to get grocery sometime, so I'm holding off.

Gabe was to take me grocery shopping tonight, but he took off with a friend he met here, so needless to say no grocery shopping tonight.

No comments: