States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Invaded!


I captured these sun set pictures Monday night. It was so beautiful!






We escaped another Tropical Storm. We didn't receive any wind or rain from Edouard. We haven't had rain all week!


Tuesday morning when i got up at 5 am and took the dogs out it was still just as muggy and hot as when i went to bed! It hadn't gotten cooler during the night, instead it got hotter! The dew was on everything and dripping. It was a day that was spent indoors, only going outside long enough to take the dogs to potty.



It's usually hot & humid during the day, but most times during the evening it does cool down a bit with a nice breeze. But, since we haven't had any rain, no cool downs. Tuesday night was terrible, no breeze, no coolness.

I've been invaded by campers! 7 campers pulled in today. 2 right by me and 5 across the street behind. I met the couple parked right behind me. They have their grand kids temporarily living with them. 1 more is expected in today that will be parked in front of me. The park is really filling up. I'm thrilled to have another lady beside me! Tammy is very nice and we sat outside last night and visited while she cooked her dinner. She is very nice and i enjoyed playing and watching her grand kids. Although it sure did make me miss mine!

Thursday
It's another hot day outside, the heat index is in the triple digits!!! So far the other camper that was expected in hasn't arrived yet. Tammy stopped by and asked if i wanted to go shopping with her and the kids but i declined as i wasn't even dressed yet! Yes i know, lazyyyyyy .. i haven't been feeling the best. My legs and feet having been swelling again.

Hope your all staying cool and having a great day ... until later ..........

No comments: