States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, August 25, 2008

Rainy Day!



Today is a rainy day. Although i have to admit I'm glad all we are getting from Fay is rain.




I thought in between rains I'd snap a couple photo's for you all. The air is thick, as you can see in the pictures. You walk outside and it takes your breath from being so thick and humid.


I spent the day being lazy. I didn't get dressed until around 2 pm.

Finally i decided i better get a shower and put on some clothes.




My yard is flooded once again. The streets are too.
I thought i would share this picture with you, it's of the flowers i took with me from Florida.







I was so lazy today that i didn't cook dinner. Left overs it was. Hope your all
having a great day .. Until next time ...

No comments: