States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rolling out in the morning!

Well I'm all packed, hooked up and ready to roll out around 3.30 am. The park is closing tomorrow at noon and it is now a mandatory evacuation.

I thought i had a place for to go but was informed today that wasn't the case. The place has over 200 power trucks coming in and since they are emergency personal they get all the spots.



So i called and called to no avail in finding a spot until Sunday. So everything is gassed up, generator is full, all the gas cans are full and I'm prepared to spend the night tomorrow along the road or where ever can find a spot until can get into the park on Sunday.


I thought i would take a few pictures of the campground near where I'm parked. See all the empty spots. The park is starting to look bare. The 2nd picture is of the 2 campers there packing up and getting things ready to go in the morning too.
I am not sure when i will be able to post, but as soon as i find wifi i will let you all know how I'm doing.

Have a good evening ... I'm gonna watch the weather and head to bed ... 3 am comes early!!

No comments: