States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, August 4, 2008

A Sunny Day!


I got up at 9 am. Yes I know i'm lazy. I got up around 5 and took the dogs potty, then went back to bed but i couldn't get back to sleep. My back and leg was hurting. Finally around 7 am i dosed off to wake back up the sound of rain. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

When i got up the sun was shining. I took the dogs out and my neighbor Steve stopped by to visit. We visited for about an hour and then i went inside and did the dishes. Then i got dressed and the dogs wanted back outside, so i gave in and we went outside to sit. Howard & Sonnie stopped by to visit, their from Illinois too. Although their northern Illinois.

After they left i went inside and finished cleaning up the RV. I also started up the RV and let it run a bit, as i hadn't did that since I arrived 2 weeks ago. I try to start the RV every 2 weeks or so and let it run a bit.



After working hard, the dogs and i went outside to sit. It's warm but there is a nice breeze that helps to keep you from sweating. I thought i would take a picture of what i did last night. I found a pallet that was left behind by another camper on a spot nearby and got it. Nailed a board over it and then i dug out my outdoor rug. Now i have a nice sun room that i don't have to put on shoes in.




Now i'm cooking dinner and the rest of the evening will be spent relaxing and hopefully enjoying the great outdoors! Yes I've always been an outside girl, although for over 10 yrs i didn't see much of it because of my injury and being on bed rest. Now that i have come to grips with my injury and learning to re live my life around it. I enjoy every moment that I can and try to just live for today and not worry what happens tomorrow. After all you never know if tomorrow will even come.

Have a great day and try to enjoy what's left of it. I know i will.


No comments: