States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, August 18, 2008

My weekend!!

Saturday .....

I got up early and Tammy and I headed to the flea market again this week. We were hoping to listen to music again and let the kids run and play. Well ... it rained and so there was no music so we finally we got our produce and headed home. Once i got home, i did my dishes from last night and picked up the RV a bit, then I spent the rest of the afternoon lazying inside. It was hot and humid after the morning showers. Later in the afternoon we had showers again. Around 9 pm i took a walk around the campground, then showered and headed to bed.


Sunday ...

I got up around 9 am and got dressed, got my laundry together. Tammy came by and we went to the laundry mat to do our laundry for the week. After we finally got it down we headed to the grocery store and wal-mart to get some things.

I got home around 2 pm and then i started dinner. I grilled chicken on the grill, then i wrapped up the corn on the cob i bought yesterday at the produce stand. Cut up some potatoes, peppers & onions and put those on the grill too. It was a wonderful dinner.


Monday ...

I have been looking for a compact freezer. I never have enough freezer space. I like to buy meat when it's on sale, also if i buy in a family bundle it's much cheaper. But with the limited freezer space i have it's not possible. So i have been looking for a small freezer. I was talking to my neighbor Steve and he needed to run some errands today and invited me to tag along and look for a freezer. We went to Lowe's & home depot, with no luck. My neighbor Sonnie said she thought they bought theirs at a Sam's club a few years ago, so to Sam's we went and with no luck, they didn't have what i wanted. Wal-mart sells them online but are out of stock. So my day was spent chasing my tail basically.

Steve was hungry and wanted to go to I Hop for breakfast so we did. I had the hot Apple Crisp pancakes and they were sooooooo good. Thanks Steve it was good.

I came home and started dinner. I had some left over chicken so i made chicken & rice casserole for dinner.

No comments: