States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rain Rain .. Go Away!!

As i reported on Monday, it rained and rained!

Tuesday was hot and dry ... Tammy came over and asked if i wanted to go check at the local Treasure Chest and of course i said YES!! I was already dressed today .. hehe. I put the dogs out to potty, grabbed some money and off we went. It was around 11 am and the her grand kids were hungry, they hadn't eaten breakfast today and they wanted CiCi's Pizza. We had the buffet and it was so good.


After stuffing ourselves full and $ 5 bucks poorer we headed to the Treasure Chest. Well let's just say we didn't find any Treasures and it was a junk store with outrageous prices!! Since we didn't spend any money at the Treasure Chest we headed to the local Wal-mart. Wal-mart loves our money. I needed to pick up a few things and so did Tammy.


Wow the pharmacy line was very busy, we waited in line almost 20 mins!! Finally she got her prescriptions and we picked up other things we both needed we headed home.


I made Chicken Fajitas for dinner and spent the evening cuddling up on the couch watching TV. When all of sudden the wind started blowing, Ms. Southwind started rocking and i just knew my awning was a going to go. To my surprise the awning survived. Although the rain started and continued through the night and most of the day today!

I'm so sick of rain!!! I have a horrible mud hole in front of my door, the dogs don't even want to go outside because there is no place to walk without walking through water.

Come this weekend i'm gonna go request a new site, i'm not putting up with this mess. I have rugs, towels down through out the camper. I can't even sit out under the awning because the water is up to the door.


My back has bothered me all day, the weather is getting to it, plus all the activities of having to much fun. I am still in my jammies, yes i know i didn't even get dressed today that is how yucky of a day it's been. I took some pain med's and slept until almost 11 am today and the rest of the day was snuggled on the couch on the heating pad.


I'm going back to the couch, have a good one and ya all come back now .......

No comments: