States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Missed Tropical Storm Fay!!!

I woke up around 8 am and the rain had started. Nothing heavy just a drizzle with a bit of wind. I was lazy today. I spent the day playing with my scrapbooking. Trying to catch up. It has rained off and on most of the day. Although it has cooled off. Faye has broken up and all that is left of her is some rain. At first they were calling for 6" of rain, but i think that has been dropped drastically now. I have another puddle in my yard but nothing like i thought i'd have.

Once the rain stops I will once again unload everything but if I hadn't gotten things ready to exit Faye would of hit. Better to be safe then sorry. I did make a banana cream pie today and it turned out really good. Later in the afternoon i went for a nice walk. The rain had let up and it was cool enough for me to put on a long sleeve shirt! I made it back to the camper in time just before the drizzle started again.


It seems that several parts of the country is getting rain ... hope you all had a great weekend

No comments: