States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cotton Patch

COTP_logo I got up and got ready for church. I’ve been invited to attend Glad Tidings with my friend Burl. His wife Karen is home sick with a sinus flu. It was a nice church but i have to admit i liked West Side better last Sunday. After church Burl invited me to lunch at the Cotton Patch. I had never heard of it. Our friends Ron & Dorothy met us there. We had to wait 25 minutes to be seated at our table!

patty-melt I had the Patty Melt it was a burger with grilled onions and Swiss cheese on white bread I opted a bowl of broc & cheese soup instead of the fries and baked squash. The meal was very good and worth the wait.

After lunch Burl needed to stop Wal-mart for his wife and so i picked up celery that i had forgotten yesterday. We got back home around 3 pm.

I came home and changed out of my church clothes and then i spent a little bit of the early evening visiting with Dorothy, we went for a small walk. After that my evening has been spent relaxing and doing what i do best .. Yep watching football

Night everyone and until next time …

4 comments:

Paula said...

I have been off line for almost 2 months. Where are you now?
We are in Mandeville ,LA.,now.
Stay well. I sure like your blog.
God Bless

Pennie said...

how is the weather there, I'm chilly here in east Texas

Thank you glad you enjoy it

Paula said...

COLD!!!!! Tonight, freezing rain and a possible low of 12!
Where in east Texas?

Pennie said...

im not far from Austin

it's 26 here right now and suppose to get to 19 tonight