States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, January 15, 2010

Where have you been hiding?

I spent Wednesday trying to recoup from my long shopping day! I sure had fun but it’s not fun the next day. Anytime i do something like that it exhaust me and I’m in pain. It’s my body way of telling me I'm paying for overdoing the day before.

I forgot to tell you all yesterday that my dad came through surgery very well and is home resting. We will not know if he will need any further treatment until the results come back. My sister says dad is doing well. Please continue to pray for him and thanks for the prayers already.

Thursday ended up being another long day. I woke up to rain hitting the roof of Ms. Southwind. It started sometime during the night. It wasn’t hard rain, just steady off and on. Then I went to my friend Pat’s for morning prayer at 9 am. We prayed for Haiti and the devastation they are going through, we prayed for other things as well. After our prayer meeting we had a gtg type thing for the women volunteers and we each spoke and told a little bit about our selves and how we came to know God. We broke for lunch and after lunch we returned for the head volunteer leader to go over some new things for us. We broke around 3.30 pm. It was a long day but a good day and i learned even more about the women i have been working with.

Friday i didn’t really do much, I basically spent most of my day resting and recouping once again. It’s been raining most of the day but i did manage to take a small walk in between rain showers.

No comments: