States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A day of shopping

I can’t believe how long i slept! I went to bed a bit after 7 pm and didn’t wake up until 7.30 am! I knew i was exhausted but not that much. It sure felt good to get rested up. Once i got moving i got dressed and Anita came by to pick me up, i went out on a shopping day with the gals. It was great. I enjoyed the fellowship and just being out with the women.

We had lunch at china buffet and it was excellent as i had been craving one of my favorite foods. I ate too much but i enjoyed it and will have to cut down tomorrow to make up for it.

We got home a bit before 5 pm and i was tired but it was a great day. It was great to be out and have the sun shining! The temps have been wonderful the past few days.

No comments: