States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flea Market

I got up this morning and made some phone calls then i got dressed and went to a local flea market! I love flea markets. My friend Pat and her husband Ale invited me along with them. There wasn’t too much there that i couldn’t live without. It’s amazing how you can go a few miles and the difference in the weather. When i left the sun was shining and it was warm by the time we arrived at the flea market the weather had turned. It was a bit on the chilly side and dreary with drizzles of rain off and on. I didn’t bring my umbrella or a jacket. But i lucked out and found a cute blue jean jacket that was like new for $3! I put it on and it was perfect fit and kept me dry and warm. (sorry forgot my camera again)

004 By the time we finished going through the market it was lunch time so we stopped and at a Texas Burger. I had never eaten at one and so that is where lunch was. After lunch we headed back and Pat needed to stop by the grocery store. So we did, she didn’t find what she wanted but we did find chips on sale, buy one get one free! Soda was on sale as well so i purchased both.

On the way back the Ale decided he needed to stop at Lowe’s so he dropped us off at Wal-mart. Then it was time to head back, they dropped me off and i was exhausted. It was a nice day and i enjoyed it but i’m wore out. Esp since i didn’t get any sleep last night. It was one of those nights that my mind just wouldn’t shut down and so sleep was unsuccessful. I went to bed around 1 am and was back awake by 4 am, around 6 am i finally got back to sleep to be awake again around 7.30 am .. ughhh

I’m taking a sleeping pill tonight and getting some sleep. Hope your all having a great one … until next time.

No comments: