States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Come to Me – Women’s Conference

Saturday was a big day for me. It was another chilly & rainy day but to i am attending a Women’s Conference. It was titled “Come to me” and it was awesome! It lasted the entire day, it started at 9 am but because of the turn out it didn’t actually start until a half an hour late. Then one of the speakers was so into the message she was being led to give that we some how got over an hour late. They had cookies, tea and coffee for break and then they fed us lunch choice of chili or taco soup. I had the taco soup and it was excellent! After lunch we were to have 2 more speakers but because lunch was only getting over when it was suppose to be closing time. So only one lady finished and it ended up lasting until 4 pm but it was wonderful and well worth the suffering. I took my pain pills every 3 hrs so that i could literally make it through it. I also rode with another lady and hubby said he would come get me if he needed to. But I'm happy to say i made it through, of course i had to get up and down lots but i made it.

The subjects that were taught were: Journey to knowing God, Come unto me and bring your Marriage, Let him do what he came to do, The Reality of Redemption and Come to Me an Invitation from the King.

I got home around 4.30 pm took a long hot shower and was in bed very early as i was in severe pain.

No comments: