States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, January 29, 2010

The rain has moved in

I spent Wednesday afternoon helping the volunteers finish up the inventory in the pantry. Yes, it’s done .. finally!

Thursday morning we ladies got together and met at Dorothy’s. Each week we take turns on getting together at each other’s place. Of course i will not be holding a gtg until the weather is predictable enough i can have mine outside. Although several ladies have graciously offered to let me use their homes for my day. Thursday night the rain moved in and it poured. We even had thunder and lightening.

Friday i had to get my laundry done. Although i have to confess i felt so yucky from the rain and cool weather that i wore my flannel jammies to do laundry. Yes, i did .. in fact i didn’t get dressed until late afternoon. I took a shower and got dressed for dinner. We went out to eat at Sam’s truck stop with some friends. The food was okay, but not worth the price. We both had the buffet and it was $33! Wow that price would of feed us all week long. At least the fellowship was good. I can say we won’t be going there again.

No comments: