States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, January 18, 2010

Haiti relief help

I got up early and went to do my laundry. While my laundry was going i decidded to go through some of my clothes for anything i didn’t need. Then around 10 am i headed over to help go through the food pantry to look for expired date foods to send to Haiti. The locals business are all joining together to help send food.

I normally don’t go until after lunch to help in the pantry and only work a few hours but today i worked more. Took an hour lunch break and worked until 3.30 pm. I was exhausted! Once i got back to Ms. Southwind i still had to put away my freshly clean laundry.

We’ve been having beautiful weather today it got in the low 70’s, it was great to open the windows and door and let the fresh in. After dinner i still kept my door open but shut the windows. It’s 7.30 pm and it’s still 65 degrees!

I’m exhausted and very wore out, heading to the shower and to bed .. It’s been a long day and weekend and i need to get some rest.

Night all …..

No comments: