States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, January 24, 2010

3rd Year as a Full-timer!

Today is our 3rd year as full time RVer's! Wow it's amazing how time has gone by. Happy Anniversary Mrs. Southwind .. I love just as much as i did the day we moved inside of you.

I got up this morning after a ruff night of sleeping. Got dressed and went to church. It was an awesome sermon on surrendering your all. One of the teen girls did a audio illustration and it was absolutely wonderful! The pastor said he had a complete different sermon picked out for today but the Holly spirit had been talking to him and after the illustration he knew he had to go with the Holly spirit. I was thrilled he did as this sermon touched me big time. i believe i may have been the reason why.

I have been struggling with some issues that i will not go into but after leaving services today i truly am at peace and believe that circumstances have occurred lately to help me to surrender all to God.

After church it was back to Beijing China Buffet for lunch and once again it was fantastic! Then a trip to Wal-mart to pick up supplies needed for the week ahead. I got home and didn’t have much time for a walk before it was time to go to church services for the kids.

Wow what a wonderful service it was. It brought back wonderful memories of when hubby and I worked with the youth in our church. I truly enjoyed interacting with the kids and the worship service was worth attending.

After services I spoke to a couple of the ladies whom i do volunteer services with and we planned to meet tomorrow at 10 am to work some more on the pantry and start the inventory. It needs to be done by the end of the week and then we will work on putting up the new donations that were received this week.

i spent the rest of the evening watching the football game … I’m a Farve fan so i want the Vikings to win .. sorry Saints.

It's been a wonderful day to celebrate 3 yrs.

Hope you all had a great weekend .. i did … until next time …

No comments: