States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, January 11, 2010

Taking down Christmas Decorations

I spent the morning cleaning up Ms. Southwind, made some Jell-o and then i took a walk. I’m trying to get back into a exercise routine. Of course I'm limited with my disability so walking is basically all that i can do. i am limited so i have to walk and then rest and then walk some more.

After lunch i went over to the home to help some of the volunteers work on removing the Christmas decorations. I helped take the bulbs and lights off the tree which was a real chore with the lights as who ever put them on had them over each other and what a job. Once the lights were removed it was time for the tree to come down and what a mess that was. I think fake trees lose more needles then real trees. Once that mess was all cleaned up i was exhausted and left.

I went home and laid down to rest. I’ve been having problems with exhaustion lately. It doesn’t take much of anything to just completely wear me out. I really wanted to just enjoy the sun shine as it is very nice outside!

After dinner i thought i would lay down a bit as i couldn’t sleep earlier and i fell asleep a little after 7 pm!

No comments: