States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, January 22, 2010

Beautiful Texas Weather!

004

It’s been a beautiful week here in Texas. Temps have been in the 70’s with sunshine. I have been enjoying sitting outside all week long. I’ve had the windows and door open and fresh air filling Ms. Southwind. I got my lawn chair out and have just been relaxing. The dogs have been loving it as well. Although next week temps are suppose to drop to the 60’s.

009

One of my flowers is blooming again, this time it has beautiful red flowers. It has more red buds that will be blooming soon as well as pink ones. Even living life on the road i take my flowers with me.

013 012

I don’t know why kind of plant this is, i got it given to me in Florida but I'm thinking it may going to have blooms as well. Something is going on as i have never seen these on it before .. anyone out there know?

014 015

I hope your all staying warm .. i know i am sure enjoying this nice warm weather!

No comments: