States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grocery Day!

I got up late this morning. I still needed rest from New Years Eve. After spending my quite time it was time to get dressed and head to town to get some groceries.

First it was off to Wal-mart. Wow, it seems either prices have gown up since the last time i went shopping or things are higher in Texas! I stopped by the local grocery store and found a few things on sale. Then i stopped by family dollar and it sure isn’t the dollar tree that like so much.

After getting everything put away and resting i decided to give the dogs a bath. Of course they were not too happy about that but it’s a task they know they must endure to be inside. My evening was spent playing games on the computer and just relaxing.

No comments: